Nice to meet you.
- Our illustrious founder.
- Author of Asset Allocation: Balancing Financial Risk.
- Pilot, Pyrotechnician, Tae Kwon Do Master.
- Prefers that everyone calls him “Master”.
- Has a funny story about ice cream.
- Organizational Guru.
- Force of nature.
- Mostly vegan.
- May or may not have wanted to be a lounge singer.
- Meditates, like, 37 hours a day.
- Leads our client service agenda.
- Reads research papers for fun. That’s right. For fun.
- Lives with his wife, two kids, and a cat that hates him.
- Taco truck aficionado.
- May or may not have a poster of Warren Buffett in his house.
Chief Investment Officer, Partner
- Next to Roger, our longest-tenured advisor.
- Serves as our unofficial firm historian.
- Bee Keeper, Chicken Farmer, Wine Maker.
- Can build a fire with a rock and a stick of gum.
- Will likely be the last man standing come the apocalypse.
Senior Advisor, Partner
- Leads our investment research efforts.
- Collects Masters degrees.
- Golfs more than a former president.
- Finds Excel spreadsheets to be relaxing.
- Uses ex ante in casual conversation
Director of Investment Research, Partner
- The newest member of our advisory team.
- Thinks hiking is “fun”.
- Leads our due diligence program.
- His emails might be written in the passive voice.
- Possesses the best hair in the office. Might be real.
- Integrates regulatory compliance into firm-wide governance and best practices.
- Our “renaissance man”. Ask him about everything.
- May or may not have a watch obsession.
- Spends more time in restaurants than Guy Fieri.
- Except for Guy Fieri restaurants.
Chief Compliance Officer, Partner
- Nurtures and develops our GC family and organization
- Holds a Master’s of Investment Ops and a PhD in Custodial Knowledge
- Has worked here twice. So far.
- Self-described late bloomer. Giggles at the word “bloomer”.
- Habitually inserts “intensifiers” into her emails. They’re really, truly amazing.